Thursday, January 4, 2007

Winner- TT Women's SIngles

Gitanjali Slams Rama Chandrashekar to Clinch the TT Women's title!!

Gitanjali Kurup, FP&A EMEA Licence, thrashed Rama Chandrashekar of OA to clinch the Women's single's title. Gitanjali ruled the game form the very start and went on to win by 21-5, 21-10.

Our correspondent spoke to Gitanjali to know how she felt on her win " Well, First of all I wud like to say that I am extremely happy to win the tournament. Being a National player in Table Tennis, this game is my passion . Its even more nice to be a Champ in Oracle.
I have participated in a couple of other games as well; I wish the winning spree continues for me."
Thank you Gitanjali. We pray that you continue to win more laurels for yourself and your team.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Gitanjali!!!